* Your wig or topper.
* Synthetic shampoo.
* Synthetic leave-in conditioner.
* HD detangler spray.
* Wide tooth comb.
* Sink w/ cool water.
* Plastic wig stand.
* Spray 2-3 pumps of HD detangler spray on the ends of your wig or topper, and then comb out all tangles.
* Make sure you are running cold water for washing.
*. Hold the piece by placing the palm on the inside of the cap.
* Use only a small amount of shampoo and lather it in your hands prior to applying to hair.
* Run the shampoo through the hair with your hand with strokes going downward (NO SCRUBBING).
* Rinse the wig ensuring that all soap is removed.
* Towel dry the hair by placing your towel inside the cap and wrap the rest around the outside of the piece.
* Spray 2-4 pumps of leave-in conditioner and comb the hair with a wide tooth comb
* Set your hair on the wig stand to air dry for about 5-6 hours.